2011年1月25日星期二

Too many of the local press are still sucking up to a certain ballplayer I won’t name

s too, and I sure can put 2 and 2 together and I get 22.Too many of the local press are still sucking up to a certain ballplayer I won’t name, saying we shouldn’t begrudge him earning what he can however much it is.I’m not.Really, I’m not.I wouldn’t begrudge him signing a 250 mill contract to play for 5 more years, no matter WHO he signed it with. replica Chopard 27 8477bl watch ain’t the amount of money that offends me or even him wanting to get constant cameras mikes in his face.I would give him the props if he had the balls to say look, I want every penny I can get and they are offering me a LOT more pennies.

Well, mercifully for the Astros.So there are TWO runs which should never have scored in the first place and the Astros are behind 3-2.In the 4th, Penny needs 8 pitches to mow down Berkman, Lee and Pence.Pathetic.Schu singles, Ryan pops up (toldja it wasn't his day), then Schu goes to second on a WP, then Penny, squaring to bunt, pulls the bat back replica Bvlgari BZ22WSL Ladie's watch and pokes a single into center.Schu runs hell bent for leather around third, but is dead meat at the plate when Bourn throws him out.He leads the league in assists.His arm isn't quiiiite as strong as Pence's,? but he's very accurate.

Well, we got to the Box an HOUR early to make SURE we got our Jimmy Wynn “figurines” sorry, I had thought it was a bobblehead the boxes were pretty big and Husband had to run back to the car to take the boxes back, so kids and I wandered around.It was still pretty hot out in the seats with the roof open, so we got to our seats around 5:30, then Husband suddenly “remembered” he needed a scorecard or something from The Shed (he's not replica Rado R13432212 Men's watch foolin me, it's AC in there) and kids are delighted to discover that we are sitting next to 2 mamis and their 4 little girls.One mami is teaching her 10 year old to keep score, the other tells the kids how cute they are, and 1 son tells her you so pretty.

没有评论:

发表评论