2011年1月25日星期二

But enough guys knocked in runners that we won just fine

But enough guys knocked in runners that we won just fine.Brad Lidge, by the way, has lowered his ERA to 3.45… Interesting that it hasn’t seemed to decrease the number of fans who desperately want him OFF this team, not sure why.Well, actually, I AM sure why you see, it is possible he might could give up runs in the future, so best to replica Chopard 207469-5001 watch get him out of here before he does and replace him with some guy from the minors, who is sure to be better at getting ML players out.Richard Justice thinks a trade is in the works, so I am hoping they trade away all the players the fans detest Jason Lane, Mo Ensberg, Chris Burke and Brad Lidge.

I fugire he's gonna have himself an EASY complete game.Freese, Yadi and Schumaker go down 1,2,3 and I figure that this here game is about ovah.So I'm sitting, holding Jana Brattain Dog kind of draped over my right arm, with my scorebook on the replica Bvlgari BZ22BSL Ladie's watch table to my left, and I go to get up and she protests.Guess she wants to watch the rest of the game.OK, I'm easy.Besides, I'm not gonna be able to hold that Dog for real too much longer because she is gonna be a BIG Dog like her Mama.And her Daddy…So then something amazing happens.

Daddy tryin not to sulk in front of his kids.YOU know yesterday how I was talkin bout expecting to win well, the guys really had their act together tonight no screwups with the gloves, only 4 guys LOB.Now we gotta go back out there and do this for Brandon Backe tonight…Let's try for a W to break the long long losing streak again…Roger replica Rado R13334122 Ladie's watch Clemens vs Brett Tomko, RHP(all stats from thebaseballcube, espn and yahoo)Clemens vs SF: 2-0 in 2 GS ( 1 at the Box, the other at SF) with 6 BB and 18 K in 15 IP with a 1.20 ERA, 0,93 WHIP and a .160 BAA.

1 条评论:

  1. Watches has completed every man and woman's wish whether they are star, celebrity, or a house wife that will augment the beauty of your charming persona. replica rolex watches

    回复删除