2010年12月9日星期四

Claudio Reyna lead replica Tissot watches two squads of eight roundballers

national soccer team captain Claudio Reyna lead replica Tissot watches two squads of eight roundballers and footballers at Sara D. Roosevelt Park, on New Yorks Lower East Side. The 6 p.m. game will be free to the public, but for those who want the backstage experience, tickets can be purchased for an exclusive Friends of the Steve Nash Foundation Brunch, at 11 a.m., and for an Evening of Showdown after-party and auction at Kiss & Fly, at 9 p.m. Both tax-deductible events benefit underserved children in Arizona, British Columbia, Paraguay, and Uruguay.

For more information, visit stevenash.org/showdown.You can read Outsides 2009 interview with Nash here and learn more about the USAs World Cup team here.--Will PalmerIts not until I wake up in an unfamiliar bed that the reality of being somewhere replica Zenith watches different really sets in. And nothing says good morning in Haiti like getting out of bed with a thick layer of sweat already coating your body. A far cry away from San Diegos chili mornings, I was still glad to be here. We made it to Port Salut on the southwest coast of Haiti, and we had waves on our mind. We packed up our van and hit the road in search of surf.Its a little ironic that the only things Id ever heard about Haiti up until this point had been about poverty and rubble, because here we were driving through a stretch of coastline whose pristine waters and lush backdrops would rival that of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches.

It reminded me of a trip I took in 2007 to Indonesia when a series of 7.0 earthquakes struck the Java trench off the coast of Sumatra. I Cartier replica watches remember receiving hundreds of emails from concerned friends and family. To my fortune, I was in Sumba, about 1,500 miles away from the epicenter, and not only was I safe, but I couldnt even feel the quake. Likewise, I was in Port Salut, only 100 miles out of Port-au-Prince, and I couldnt see any remnant of destruction from this past Januarys quake.

没有评论:

发表评论